#BeHeard Survey Success Series
We are here to help!
increase Engagement in your workplace
To optimize employee participation and gain actionable results with the #BeHeard Engagement Survey, we developed our Success Series to provide the tools and resources you need to excel based on your time and budget.
#BeHeard Survey Success Series:
- Complimentary templates and coaching tips
- Strategy sessions to effectively execute
- Employee focus groups to put your results into action
Success Series: Part I
Part I of the Success Series is all about survey execution! We'll help you get actionable results and increase employee participation. You will be equipped to gain executive buy-in, implement, effectively launch your survey, and gather effective insights.
This package includes:
- Customized Action Plan
- Survey Checklist Road Map
- 3 Strategic Planning Calls
- Discovery Session
- Implementation + Launch Plan
- #BeHeard Q&A & Introduction Call
- Review #BeHeard Survey Engagement Results
Success Series: Part II
Part II of the Success Series is all about taking action! We'll help you share and interpret your results to align and execute an engagement initiative throughout your entire organization. This will ensure you get the largest return on investment and boost employee loyalty!
This package includes:
- Customized Engagement Plan
- 3 Engagement Strategy Calls
- Review + Interpret Results
- Develop Organizational Strategy
- 1 Employee Focus Group*
- Personalized Engagement Recommendations
Get Executive Buy-In
- Equip you with a research proven Cost Analysis to show the ROI of engagement strategies
- Prepare you for an executive or management meeting to show the alignment between HR’s strategic initiatives and organizational outcomes
#BeHeard Survey Toolkit
Get started with this free toolkit to help equip you for a successful #BeHeard Survey experience by:
Understanding and overcoming common survey roadblocks
Providing resources and templates that will help you increase employee participation and capture valuable feedback
SIGN UP TODAY
In three easy steps, sign up for the #BeHeard Survey Success Series!
Complete the form to the right and select the package(s) you would like to include.
An invoice will be sent via email to purchase the package(s) of choice.
Once you pay, an email will be sent with next steps to launch your Survey Success Series!
Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to frequently asked questions about the #BeHeard Success Series coaching packages.
It really depends on the #BeHeard Success Series you've chosen.
- For the Part I, we recommend signing up and scheduling your first call at least 3 weeks prior to the survey launch date.
- For the Part II, we recommend signing up and scheduling your first call either before your survey closes (or as soon as possible after).
Yes! We have a few packages to help you with your unique Recognition Program. Information coming soon...
In Part II of the Success Series, a Sparck Partner will facilitate a focus group discussion for your employees following the #BeHeard Survey. You also have the option to add additional focus groups (for $750 each) if you'd like to facilitate multiple feedback discussions.
These focus group discussions are valuable for your employees to have the opportunity to brainstorm ideas and provide recommendations based on the #BeHeard results. Focus groups allow the feedback to remain confidential and only an executive summary is shared with the leadership team.
Aside from the focus group included with the Part II coaching package, each additional employee focus group is $750 and you can select how many different groups would be best for your organization. This includes:
Confidential Focus Groups: These groups will meet (via Zoom) with a designated Sparck Partner to anonymously and confidentially share their feedback and recommendations. We will summarize the feedback and appoint a team leader to review and approve the final recommendations before they are shared with the leadership team.
Management Review (Organizational and Business Unit Results): We will review the focus group feedback and provide recommendations (organizational and departmental).